Cape Town: Unveiling Its Wonderful Travel Destinations
Are you searching for new and interesting travel destination? For those who are tired of their usual travel destination, then they should travel to Cape Town, South Africa for a change. View here for more ideas and information about why Cape Town is very popular among travelers as well as the suggested travel destination in the city.
In case you are already sick and tired of your country’s long winter, then it is the best time to enjoy the sun of Cape Town, South Africa. Actually, there are growing number of travelers who visited Cape Town not just of its beautiful beaches but also for other reasons and some of these are further detailed in this article.
A Geographical Overview of Cape Town, South Africa
It is South Africa’s port city that is situated in the southwest coast that is beneath the Table Mountain. Because of its temperate climate, there are growing number of travelers who visited the city, especially during the cold winter season.
Unveiling the Wonders of Cape Town, South Africa
There are lots of travelers who visited the city not only because of the wonderful climate it has but also of its culture, hospitality, cuisine as well as the wonderful tourist attractions it houses. Detailed underneath are the prime reasons for the growing popularity of Cape Town around the world.
The city not only has diverse shopping destinations but also nightlife, entertainment, theatre, cuisine, music and art. Should you be the type of person who likes extreme sports and activities, then Cape Town is truly the ideal destination for you as it offers plenty of conventional and extreme sports and activities. The city also offers lots of tourist and scenic attractions and some of these are listed below.
1. You can try visiting the Castle of Good Hope. This castle was built from 1666 to 1679 and it is considered as the city’s oldest colonial structure which are preserved and protected by the government.
2. Should you be found of unveiling and discovering Cape Town’s history and culture, then you should try visiting the Cape Malay Quarter.
3. Before going back home, be sure to visit the Craft Markets because you will find lots of souvenir items for your friends and loved ones back home.
4. Travelers and tourists can also have the chance to taste the wonderful cuisine of South Africa by visiting some of its restaurants and diners.
5. Cape Town also boasts plenty of appealing and mesmerizing gardens with fruits, flowers, veggies and other ornamental plants. Travelers can also come across gardens that give visitors the opportunity to eat and to pick fruits, either for a fee or for free.
Aside from familiarizing and including these travel destinations in your travel itineraries, it is also vital that you choose your travel company wisely by hiring only licensed, dependable, legit and accredited travel agencies.